According to the adpresso data, more than 80% of active users on Instagram watch stories every day. This means, almost double the users in your followers’ list are exposed to stories, in comparison to the posts. In short, your content strategy should be more focused on creating content on Instagram Stories.
Previously, we shared a list of ways to amp up Instagram growth strategy. Today, we have specifically curated ideas that will help creators to stand out using Insta stories (industry recommended).
- Start a Series: The best way to raise the bar is to post content in series. Include before/after content or curate content in crisp sequence for your audiences to enjoy a ‘little extra’ of your awesomeness.
Image courtesy: Maynor Instagram
- Give Tutorial: Every user wants to discover content on Instagram. Starting a makeup or fitness tutorial will only provide value to your Insta handle.
Image source: workouts Instagram
- Include a Countdown: Generate curiosity around an upcoming launch event, your personal milestone, or new content. Your audience will love to be tempted with creative Insta countdown templates.
- Post Behind The Scenes: Give peekaboo to behind the stage drama. Share behind the scenes making or day to day activities to intrigue users on stories.
- Be Interactive: Engage your audience by using interactive stickers and templates. We recommend organizing quiz & polls, something that engages your users by introducing two-way interaction.
- Spotlight Fans/Customers: This one works best for a brand but even creators benefit from highlighting their loyal fanbase. It establishes authenticity and inspires loyalty.
- Swipe Up: Once you hit the mark of 10k following, Instagram allows you to add links in stories. Use it for cross-promotion of your content or for directing users towards specific action (watch, subscribe YouTube channel).
Image source: Kitchen Instagram
- Show Off (literally): Be creative. Be wild. Be you. Share your talents on Instagram stories.
Applying these ideas will definitely help with your reach & following, and up your game in creating stories. It is also advised not to compromise consistency while experimenting with Instagram stories.
To know more about content creation or connect with creators, follow DYT.