February 6, 2021
Guest post by Aadhaar Gupta
The DYT (Do Your Thng) application is an amazing platform for creators who are interested in collaborating with brands. This app acts as a link between the creator and the brand, helping the creator to focus and excel in things he/she loves to do. The best thing about this app is that it is independent of the followers’ count and on top of all, it is completely free. One can promote products to their followers and even get paid for every Instagram post. DYT provides a plethora of functionalities that will make your “insta experience” quite enjoyable.
Instagram serves as a good platform for posting content and sharing it with your audience. You could share video, audio or photos with your audience and send amazement through their spines. Incorporating DYT with Instagram is a great choice if you are a content creator. You can avail of several benefits like the new posting method on Instagram brought by DYT that you would surely love. Do check out the steps given below.
Here is a how-to guide for posting on the DYT application:
- Select a suitable campaign: Participating in a campaign that goes well with your liking is very important. Therefore, open the DYT app and after selecting a suitable campaign, click on “create content” for participating.
- Select the preferable size: After choosing a suitable campaign, select Instagram from the three available choices and then select a size according to your wish. This will give a decent and organized look to your picture and will make it more attractive.
- Select the “Next” option: After you choose the size of the picture, go on the below given “next” option. Select an appropriate filter for the post, which will help make your post more attractive and move forward with the next step.
- Copy the caption and post on Instagram: On the next page, copy the caption which is available on the clipboard and then click on the “Post on Instagram” option. You could also customize the caption and make it look appealing to increase your post reach.
- Open gallery: Check your phone’s gallery for the stored picture, upload it on Instagram.
- Open Instagram: After opening the app, post the image which you selected on the DYT application and then copy the link of the uploaded post from the options present on Instagram.
- Open the DYT app: Go to the account section and then select the “post status” option. After that go on “browse campaigns” and select the earlier selected campaign.
- Update Insta link: Go on the option “Update insta link” and paste the copied link.
- Submit the post: The final step is to submit. The post will then go live on the DYT app as well.
With this, you are done posting your favorite media on Instagram. Isn’t it a fun way to share your best photos with your loved ones?