Like parents, we can’t be partial towards one creator. But when we look at Sakshi Sindwani’s content, we just can’t help falling in love with her (?).
But what’s more, she does it with a personal twist that keeps followers hooked. So, we decided to dive deep into her Instagram and decode it for some content tips.
- Like every savvy creator, Stylemeupwithsakshi knows that consistency pays. So, she posts once every day on Instagram. It is a rare instance when she is MIA for more than 2 days.
- She doesn’t follow a particular layout aesthetic like many creators, but it works for her. Why? Because of her impeccable style and excellent camera work. Every image and every video is professionally shot, giving her feed a neat look. You can do the same by setting up a home video studio.
- Find your niche and advocate it. Sakshi is vocal about plus size fashion, and all her content sends a strong message around it. She also uses her voice to talk about body insecurity. And because she is genuinely passionate about the topics, it shows in her content, which is why more people follow her.
- Explore a wide range of content formats. Reels, IGTV, videos, images, Stories and Highlights, Sakshi knows that different people like different formats. So, she utilizes all of them.
- Reels are a great way to increase discoverability because Instagram has been pushing them. Creators like Sakshi have jumped on this opportunity. She created unique hashtags #breakingfashionstereotypes for her Reel series that are all about breaking fashion barriers and #morningaffirmation for dealing with Covid-19.
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to creating different types of content. From makeup tips to skincare to what to wear for Diwali, every piece she creates has her unique voice – a pinch of fun with oodles of truth.
- Sakshi also experiments with moving out of her comfort zone when creating content. That’s key to keeping your audience engaged – trying things you haven’t before. For inspiration, keep your eyes open at all times. Sakshi gets her from fellow creators to everyday life.
- Always be aware of what is happening around you. It saves you from posting insensitive and irrelevant content. Like posting vacation photos in the midst of a pandemic. Take a cue from Sakshi. She began posting videos on how to deal with anxiety after the second wave of Covid-19.
- Never forget to have fun and tell your story – those are two pillars to creating engaging content. Why? Because people like to watch light-hearted stuff, and they are curious to know your backstory. Sakshi does both, from posts on her family to awesome dance videos.
- When it comes to brand collaborations, be vocal for local too. Browse through Sakshi’s feed, and you’ll see that she tags as many local fashion brands as international and couture. So, if you’re looking for partnerships, try a local brand.
- Keep the captions conversational. It’s a must-follow content tip. Sakshi has mastered the art of writing captions that read like she’s speaking directly to you. That leads to more engagement.
Also, make note that she offers detailed info on anything she wears. That’s a great way to keep followers happy. Because they don’t have to repeatedly ask if they like something on your post.
There you have it, folks! Content tips that we decoded from Sakshi Sindwani’s Instagram. Now, go forth and apply them.